Alexander Hamilton (2)

Along side the Slice of Life challenge, me and my friend Jenna are competing in the Alexander Hamilton Blog Challenge. That is where you have to make blog posts that start with the names of all 46 songs. There is no winner, but if you quit before all 46, you can consider yourself the loser. The post doesn’t have to have anything in common with the musical. For instance, when I title one of my blogs wait for it, I can talk about a time when my flight was cancelled, but I had to stay in the airport and wait for it. (Not a true story) I am starting today, but because I already have one named Alexander Hamilton, this one is called Alexander Hamilton 2. I am making my blogs in order of sequence on the soundtrack, but who knows what Jenna may do! If you want to check out Jenna’s posts on the Alexander Hamilton challenge, her blog is called Memes and Dreams. Don’t ask about the title. Tomorrow I will post a blog called Aaron Burr sir. I am going to have to think about what that one is going to be about.

6 thoughts on “Alexander Hamilton (2)

1. This is a great idea! I might have to try it on my blog. Hamilton wrote 51 #nonstop so I can write 46!

2. You teacher saw a post I wrote that was Hamilton related and she told me about your idea. I think it is fantastic and am excited to read your creative posts.