Helpless

If you don’t know to much about Hamilton, there are three lead female characters, Angelica, Eliza, and Peggy, the Schuyler Sisters. They all have very distinct personalities. Angelica is the confident and strong one, who is willing to give up everything for her family. Eliza is the sweet, caring, and sensitive one, who wants to make the most of her life. Peggy is kind of the rule follower, they don’t talk about her much. If you want to know which one you are just take a buzz feed quiz of something! I took three separate quizzes to see which Schuyler Sister I am, and all three said Eliza. I took two quizzes to see which Hamilton character I was, they both said Eliza. And Finally, I took one quiz to see which song I was, and it said burn, which I should maybe be concerned about…BUT THAT’S BESIDES THE POINT! My point is that I am full on Eliza. Before people take these quizzes, they all think they’re Eliza’s, but I can usually tell what they are. For instance, my friend Jenna is kind of random, so she is a Peggy, and my friend Katy is confident, she is an Angelica. From what I know, there are more Angelica’s than Peggy’s, and more Peggy’s than Eliza’s. The reason I chose to right about this on the Helpless post, rather than the Schuyler Sisters post, is because in the song helpless, you really get to see Eliza’s personality. All of you reader’s should take the quiz, and comment down below which sister you are?

6 thoughts on “Helpless

1. I love the Schuylar Sister’s song! It’s catchy! Also, I’d most likely be a Angelica, but I didn’t take the quiz.

2. I think maybe you should stop taking Hamilton quizzes…what do you think? (I can see you as Eliza!)

3. I haven’t had the chance to see “Hamilton” yet, but I want to. I will have to remember quizzes like this exist once I get to see it.

4. I love that you like to take quizzez about yourself, it seems interested and now I want to take the quiz.