Winters Ball

Every year my friends come back with new horror stories, that could haunt a soul. These stories all had one thing in common. They were all about the cotillion. Terrifying stories about etiquette, ten million hundred thousand million utensils, and worst of all, dancing with boys! Who in the whole wide world, would want to dance with a boy. COOTIES!  Think about the cooties. It sends shivers down my spine just to think. I do like to wear long fancy dresses, but not enough to go to cotillion. I’ll have to admit, there was a time when I did want to go. But that was before I knew that parents forced all genders to go to cotillion. As this horror story concludes, I would like to wish all of the people going to cotillion good luck. And watch out for the cooties.

1 thought on “Winters Ball

1. I go to cotillion and it isn’t that bad, we get free cookies everyday and some candy if we’re good. Plus free cake twice a year, and a FULL meal at the Spring Ball. The only utensils we use for snacktime are small little toothpick things, which once I managed to take through a goldfish (the orange snack food, not the real fish) without breaking it. The only thing you need to look out for is boys with sweaty hands. And when we’re at Senior prom and you have no clue how to even begin dancing, I will laugh. Mark my words!